₹540.00 – ₹2,160.00
- Walnuts are often called ‘healthy nuts’ because they are extremely nutritious and they greatly benefit our health. They are a source of healthy fats, fibre, vitamins and minerals which make them a ‘must-eat item’ and should be a regular feature in your daily diet.
- Walnuts are rich in antioxidants and are a good source of plant form omega-3 fat which helps to reduce the risk of heart diseases. Also, the presence of nutrients in walnuts helps to reduce inflammation which is often responsible for causing several chronic diseases.
- These nutrient rich nuts are quite filling and nourishing and they simultaneously benefit the good bacteria living in your gut thereby promoting good gut health. Additionally, eating walnuts helpcontrol appetite and hunger pangs which is beneficial for weight control.
- Eating walnuts lowers the risk of type 2 Diabetes, improves blood pressure and also helps to control weight and blood sugar levels. Moreover, walnuts contain nutrients that support good brain health and functioning.
- These health-giving nuts can be easily incorporated into your daily diet by adding it to your salads, crushing and mixing it in dips and sauces, chopping it to be used in whole grain breads, wraps and sandwiches or adding it to any stir fry recipe of your choice!